Sunday, March 17, 2013

Setting a Formal Table

Hi Everyone welcome to my Blog. Hope you enjoy.

I attended a conference in Vegas this  past week and I had an Eye opening experience.
There were persons in the Wedding & Event Planning Industry that could not set  a formal dining table.
I WAS SURPRISED!!!

That is why I am so glad that I offer Table Setting as part of my Wedding and Event Planning Course, that I teach. I'm going to stress that so much when I get back to class...
Be really honest how many people Actually, I mean actually know how to set a table?

Setting a formal table is Extremely important because no one wants to be using someone else's utensils at the table.
Isn't it funny how so many people do not pay attention to detail. This is what makes or breaks you in this business. There is nothing better than having a well dressed table. The Right Linen, The Right Colors , The Right Floral Arrangements , The Right Cutlery. and remember Everything in its right place. Things look better when they are uniformed.
Imagine wearing mismatched clothing. You will stand out in a crowd but that would not make it right.


And remember to Start eating outwards working your way in.

 
See you next week.
It's Nice to be Important, but it's more Important to be nice. 




1 comment:

  1. Wow what a great blog, i really enjoyed reading this, good luck in your work. Wedding Place Settings

    ReplyDelete